Tuesday 26 October 2010

Far far far too much to do before my plane takes off for Canada Thursday at noon. Today's Kudos go to Alex Potter upstairs, who has just offered to do my

(.......? I don't usually edit after posting but it's now Oct. 29 and I'm in Montreal remembering my fatigue when I wrote this - am not shocked in the least to see this sentence trail off into nothing. It should continue: souvenir cheese and chocolate shopping - yey!)

Today's epic recording session had a little shocker in the middle - we recorded a diminution piece that we'd expected to do only tomorrow. What that meant was that I didn't think about it at all in the morning and didn't have time to gather any tension like I probably would have if it had been on the plan. Ok then - I'm curious to see how it turns out.

I'm pleased to see the visit counter at the bottom of the page has passed 1000 now - thanks to my loyal followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment